is a matter of confidence!
You can focus on your business while we take care of the tax affairs.
this includes (e.g.)
Expatriate / Human resource tax services
- › International tax return preparation services
- › Tax equalization, tax protection and hypothetical tax calculations
- › Pre-departure and exit meetings
- › Consulting services for social security, review of compensation&benefits and assignment letter
- › Coordination of payroll anf foreign compliance and consulting
International Tax services
- › bookkeeping services in English language
- › Payroll services in English language
- › Annual statements in English language
- › VAT, coporate and income tax compliance and consulting services
- › Tax planning and optimization in the international context
- › support on registration of foreign companie
- › contact for the German tax authorities
I think you are GREAT and very helpful.
entsandt von einer US-Airline nach Frankfurt/Main
I started my own company in September 2014, in a twelve-square-meter room with one personal computer. Later I saw a house for sale nearby my home and I took it, There was formly a shoe shop in the ground floor, so we had a lot to do! But on 01.07.2017 our new office rooms opened with me and already two employees. Currently the ground and first floor are finalized but we are not at the end.
I started my work over 18 years ago in a midsize tax firm, where I was responsible for all types of clients, from employees to corporations and partnerships.
In 2006, I moved to Frankfurt/Main to work for BDO International in the field of expatriate taxation. While employed there, I also became a memeber of the International Center of Excellence Expatriate Tax Services in an effort to build up and improve technology. Nearly five years later, I began working in Berlin at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, where I could extend my experience in international taxation. I was responsible for payroll, compliance services, compliance work improvements and client and team meetings. Through PwC I gained access an additional global network, which is no longer limited to BDO and PwC.
After successfully becoming a certified tax advisor in 2012 and another year at PwC, I returned to my hometown to start the process of opening my own tax firm. The process was completed and I began offering tax services in June 2014.
No knot can be made with one hand.
as the old saying goes in Mongolia
is your first contact, when it comes to private tax returns. She knows what is important, regardless of whether for single parents or manager.
Sandra has all sorts and sizes of accounting firmly under control, with a big dose of stress resistance.
When it comes to payroll, Nicole is in a great position! She knows what matters, from mini jobs to construction worker payroll!
8 am – 12 am
1 pm – 5 pm
I´m glad to hear from you.
Phone 036622 180013
Fax 036622 180014